To buy or not to buy? Sideshow 12inch Stormtroopers

There's been a lot of mixed reviews of Sideshow 12inch stormtroopers in the SS forum recently debating whether to buy this. I think a lot of collectors are tightening their wallet at this period of time so i can empathize on that situation (so aren't we all?)

I think both Medicom or SS version have got their pros and cons,no matter it's quality or price, maybe collectors can see this in another perspective? You buy because you love the character? That way, no matter how shitty the figure is, you will still love it? :)

Just my one cent worth on a beautiful saturday morning...hahaha



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Ken, you are right. I will definitely buy the SS version as I like stormtrooper very much.

Little Plastic Man said...

I do like the SS version...

LEon said...

You can get a SS as Han and Medicom as Luke. LOL

But Medicom look better for the helmet on side view.